This hall, named after the Californian metropolis, is the largest hall in the Congress Center Basel. With its stage and comprehensive range of technical facilities, it is suitable for events of all kinds.
- Accessible via an open staircase and escalators from the 2nd floor foyer
- Fully air-conditioned
- Extensive, permanently installed technical facilities
- Permanently installed stage (22.5 x 5.6 m)
- Screen (20 x 5.70 m)
- Osaka and Samarkand rooms are directly adjacent
- Oak-strip parquet flooring