Welcome to the Congress Center Basel, Switzerland’s largest congress centre in terms of surface area. Comfortable furnishings await you here, together with state-of-the-art technology to satisfy even the most stringent of demands. Many of our multifunctional halls and rooms can be combined with each other, offering you enormous flexibility in terms of configuration and capacity.
We would be delighted to welcome you to Messeplatz/Exhibition Square for a site inspection. You also have the option of looking round our location on a virtual tour. The detailed data for the individual rooms can be called up by clicking on the respective room names in the list below.
- Montreal Auditorium (767 m²)
- Singapore | Sydney (581 m² | 581 m²)
- Foyer 2. Stock (2’470 m²)
- Guangzhou (46 m²)
- Hong Kong (47 m²)
- Mexico (47 m²)
- Miami (40 m²)
- Nairobi (50 m²)
- Rio (130 m²)
- Halle 4.0 (3’000 m²)
- Eingang CCB (250 m² | 200 m²)
- Lima (77 m²)
- Darwin (78 m²)
- Kairo 1 – 2 (77 m² | 155 m²)
- Boston 1 – 3 (86 m² | 164 m² | 242 m²)
- Shanghai 1 – 4 (86 m² | 164 m² | 242 m² | 310 m²)
- Delhi (223 m²)
We’d like to give you a few tips to help you find your way around on your online tour of the Congress Center Basel. If you have any questions on this, or are interested in an on-site visit, please contact us.
- You can use the menu in the top right corner to navigate and change the language (D/E).
- You can navigate to different points on each floor and in each hall to reach your destination faster.
- By clicking on the menu item “Other rooms”, you can switch to a different floor or hall. The following locations are available: CCB entrance zone, CCB 2nd floor, CCB 3rd floor, Hall 4.0, Hall 4.1 and Hall 1 with the Event Hall.
- The icons at the bottom left take you to the overview (dollhouse), the floor plan, the floor selection and a measuring function for the room in question.